Monday, February 7, 2011

Painting Live at UNCOMMON Gallery this Friday Night

My fans will have yet another chance to catch up with me, because this coming Friday night, Feb 11th I will be painting LIVE at UNCOMMON Gallery, located at 2713 E. Commercial Blvd., ...yes, complete with the delightful smell of turpentine and oils wafting in the air.

I will be there from 6-11pm painting my little heart out for the sole purpose of your entertainment pleasure! This wonderful little gallery features the works of other notable South Florida artists too, such as Michael Colanero, Bonnie McCabe, Irene Waas, Gisele Haselbarth, Rachel Piering, Laurence Gartel and Stewart Jennings, just to name a few.

So stop by, have a glass of wine, listen to some live music and share your thoughts with me... I would love to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment