Friday, December 17, 2010

Painting Live at Kevro's Art Bar

I was painting Live at Kevro's Art Bar!


This was really my first time as a "performance artist". Kind of fun. I was there from 7pm until 2am, so I got a lot accomplished. Thanks so much to Renda Writer for highlighting me as featured artist. You can check out Kevro's Art Bar at 166 SE 2nd Ave, just south of Pineapple Grove Way, in downtown Delray Beach. If you've never been there, you will love it, it's a great bohemian hideaway, and there's always lots going on, especially ever Thursday night with WeMerge Magazine's Renda Writer and his eclectic collection of poets, comics, rappers, musicians and all around entertaining people. As Renda always says: remember to "support the scene, or they'll be no scene to support"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like alot of fun Robin, and that painting you were working was coming through with your signature style! Thanks for sharing you video...enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete